I am stumped. In a rare development tonight, I have absolutely nothing in mind to blog about. This kind of thing almost never happens, and I don’t really know what to do with myself. As regular readers know (I love them) and I am also committed to writing a blog post once a day for a full calendar year. Since I have nothing overly exciting or entertaining to write about, here are ten random facts to enrich your life.
1. My favourite dinosaur is stegosaurus.
2. I have green eyes with a gold squiggle around the pupil.
3. Real Christmas trees make it hard for me to breathe.
4. I can’t stand anything butterscotch flavoured.
5. I knocked a new bottle of fancy perfume off my dresser last weekend and busted the sprayer off.
6. I saw a drunk girl throwing up and stumbling around the mall tonight.
7. I have yet to find a tenant for my basement suite and am stressed out about money.
8. Stevie, my golden mystery snail, has decided she loves green beans.
9. I once named a guinea pig after a favourite elementary school teacher.
10. My surgery date for my left hand is December 21. I don’t want to go!
Sorry about the random blithering. Tomorrow should be better.
copyright 2011: http://bluespeckledpup.com